.Shorten my idea to just the kidnapping scene.
.Make sure that I have some sort of background information on John being involved within the CIA.
.Dont split from the flashbacks to present time as will be t complicated to do and complex.
. It sounds like it conforms to the crime thriller conventions.
. My influences from other films is clear, however still being original.
.Make sure that I don't cram in too much within my allocated time: approx 2 mins.
However, I do want to try and involve the location of the pub in some way in my opening scene, even if its the last 10 seconds of the opening sequence to introduce the film title.
However, I do want to try and involve the location of the pub in some way in my opening scene, even if its the last 10 seconds of the opening sequence to introduce the film title.
Overall, Mr Barton was happy with my pitch, therefore I am going to go through with my original pitch, whilst just making these minor changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment