Reece Report
Film: Fire with Fire
Full Address of Location 1:
81 Churchbury Road,
Eltham,
Kent,
United Kingdom
SE9 5HX
Transport Information:
By Car
.At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the A2 ramp towards Central London/Bexleyheath/Bexley
.Turn left onto S Circular Rd/Westhorne Ave/A205
.At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Sidcup Rd/A20
.Turn left onto Eltham Palace Rd
.At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Middle Park Ave
.Turn right onto Campfield Rd
.Turn right onto Churchbury Rd
Agreements/Oermission to use location
The location at 81 Churchbury Road is my aunties house, to which she has given me permission to use her house as long as I follow the timetable that she has given me: "you cam film on any other day except of Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday between the times of 9-5" as these are the timings when she is off work.
Health and Safety precautions
My auntie's house is only of a small sizing therefore it is essential to make sure we organise the equipment out of harms way to avoid any potential hazards of tripping over, cramped spacing, etc.
Location Description/Genreal Information
The following set of pictures is of one of my locations to which I will be using within the first scene of my Triller opening, portraying the Stoombeck's household. This location will be perfect for my opening scene as I want the Stoombeck's household to portray a warm sense of a typical modern family household, to which my auntie's house does. The parts of the house that I intend to use within my opening scene is the hall way and the kitchen, with glimpses of the front room. The ideal specification for the household was to look like a stereotypical family home, and with my aunts form of ornament decor and modern layout, I feel that this fits my specification perfectly. However, my aunts hallway is extremely long and enclosed, and quite a absent from decor, therefore I will most likely set dress the hallway with personal items and ornaments; photos, mirrors , cabinet, etc if needed at the time.
The cities were taking at daytime in order to give me a clearer in sight to what the natural lighting on my final production will look like.
Full Address of Location 2:
York Road Juniour and Primary Wchool,
York Road,
Dartford,
Kent.
DA1 1SQ
Agreements and Permission
In order for me to use this location, it was essential for me to formally ask permission from the principle of the school; Mrs Caroline Sadler, to use the outside premises of the school ground. I undertook this permission process through email.
Mrs Sandler stated that she is more than happy for me to use the outside premises of the school on a Saturday morning and that it would be no problem. However, I would need to, before filming, send her proof that it is for my school project from my head of learning.
Location Description/General Information


where's the film? And the photos?
ReplyDelete